BRASSM – Maestro Brass Master Replica
This is a Maestro Brass Master replica project. This project is courtesy of GEOFEX.
- General Build Instructions
- BRASSM Instructions
- BRASSM Bill of Materials
- BRASSM PCB Parts Placement
- BRASSM Stage 1 Wiring
- BRASSM Stage 2A Wiring 3 Knob Version
- BRASSM Stage 2B Wiring 4 Knob Version
- BRASSM Stage 3 Wiring
- BRASSM Stage 4 Wiring
- BRASSM Wiring Diagram
- BRASSM Schematic file
- BRASSM Schematic file 4 Knob Version
- Brass Master Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
- Brass Master Project Revisions History
Buy a Maestro™ Brass Master™ replica Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this RTS PCB if you buy the kit.