Data Protection Policy
This policy sets out how we collect, use, and protect your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
2. How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data from you when you:
- Visit our website
- Contact us by email or phone
- Provide us with your personal data for a specific purpose, such as subscribing to our newsletter
3. How do we use personal data?
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you about our products and services
- To send you marketing communications
- To comply with legal obligations
4. Who do we share personal data with?
We may share your personal data with:
- Our third-party service providers, who help us to provide our products and services
- Our marketing partners, who help us to send you marketing communications
- Government agencies, if we are required to do so by law
5. How long do we keep personal data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to correct your personal data
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
7. How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or about your personal data, please contact us at:
General Guitar Gadgets
8. Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by email or through our website.
9. Acceptance of this policy
By using our website or providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this policy.