MXR™ Phase 45™
This is the original MXR™ Phase 45™ Phase Shifter Replica known as P45. This is an excellent phase shifter for players who want a beautiful phase shifter sound without the irritating “pop music of the 1970’s” sounds that some phase shifters have.
- General Build Instructions
- Phase 45™ Build Instructions
- Phase 45™ Bill of Materials
- Phase 45™ Schematic
- Phase 45™ Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- Phase 45™ Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
- Project History File
Here is some modification information that can be applied to this Phase 45 project.
- Phase 45™ Modifications Instructions
- Phase 45™ with Modifications Schematic
- Phase 45™ with Modifications Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
Buy a Phase 45™ Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?
Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.
Here’s a demo of the P45 “Univibe” Modification as listed above