Musitronics Mu-tron Micro V
This is a Musitronics Micro V Envelope Filter replica. This is an outstanding and simple little filter circuit. Some of the same sounds as the Mu-tron III. Any trademarks mention on this page belong to their rightful owners and not to General Guitar Gadgets
- General Build Instructions
- Micro V Build Instructions
- Micro V Bill of Materials Text
- Micro V Schematic
- Micro V Parts Layout
- Micro V Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit from the links below.
- Micro V Project Revisions History
Buy a Micro V Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.