The Rodent is a ProCo Rat Replica. Thanks to Scott Swartz for his contribution to this project. Trademarks mentioned on this page belong to their owners and NOT General Guitar Gadgets.
- General Build Instructions
- Rodent Replica Build Instructions
- Rodent Bill of Materials Text
- Rodent Schematic
- Rodent Parts Layout PDF File.
- Rodent Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout PDF File – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit from the links below.
Buy a ProCo Rat Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
d Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.
Here are some other ProCo Rat schematics from the archives.