Color Sound™ SupaSustain™
This project is based on the schematic drawn by Tobias Karlsson. Notice that it uses 18 volts DC power, so you’ll need two batteries for this one.
- ColorSound SupaSustain Build Instructions Text
- ColorSound SupaSustain Bill of Materials Text
- ColorSound SupaSustain Schematic
- ColorSound SupaSustain Parts Layout/Wiring Diagram
- ColorSound SupaSustain Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout
- ColorSound SupaSustain Project Revisions History
This description of the LED/LDR is also from Tobias:
I believe the LDR looked like this from the top (of course, I couldn’t actually see it but I’m pretty sure it’s the same):
The LDR and LED were mounted together like this in a shrink tube:
For those of you that aren’t familiar with this, put the LDR and LED together in the shrink tube, as shown in the picture, then heat the tube carefully with a soldering iron, then solder the legs from the LDR and LED to the board.