Alembic Stratoblaster Booster
This is a nice little booster that can fit inside your guitar or can be mounted in a small stompbox. It is a classic Booster that provides that excellent single stage JFET sound. It drives a tube amp or distortion stompbox into awesome overdrive sounds! Any trademarks mentioned here belong to their owners and not to General Guitar Gadgets.
- General Build Instructions
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Bill of Materials Text
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Project Instructions
- Original Stratoblaster Schematic
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Schematic
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Parts Layout
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Parts Layout for guitar mount
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
- Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Project Revisions History
YouTube Video of the Stratoblaster Replica Kit
Buy a Alembic Stratoblaster Booster Replica Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.