This booster has been popular since inception, over 30 years ago and for good reason. It’s also a nice simple little booster to build.
- General Build Instructions
- MicroAmp Bill of Materials
- MicroAmp Schematic
- MicroAmp Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- MicroAmp Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
- MicroAmp Project Revisions History
Buy a MicroAmp Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.